Tamara Modra is the new SATC Industry Development Executive assigned to assist Flinders Ranges Tourism Operators with becoming Online Bookable.
She is based in Port Lincoln and works Monday to Wednesdays. Previously she held the Product Development Coordinator for Tourism Eyre Peninsula.
In an effort to ensure that the SA tourism industry has the best exposure and to provide the easiest booking solutions for visitors to our state, Tamara is here to help.
Topics that she is able to assist with include
• ATDW – Australian Tourism Data Warehouse
• Online bookings systems
• TXA (Tourism Exchange Australia) the system that links your booking system and ATDW to allow a Book Now button on southaustralia.com
Additional information that may interest you
• In July the new look southaustralia.com was launched. Any operators that currently have an ATDW listing are encouraged to review your current listing and advise the SATC Online Services team of any alterations required. email@example.com
• Tourism E-Kit – ATDW have developed a great tool for the tourism industry. In particular Tutorials 31 – 35 offer lots of information about E-Marketing, in particular ATDW, TXA and Online Booking Systems
• SATC Corporate Website – visit www.tourism.sa.gov.au and look under Industry Development for information on Your Business Online
If you would like further assistance from Tamara please contact her: Tamara Modra 0419 617 365 firstname.lastname@example.org